Our Lady of Port Richmond
Regional Catholic School
Limited Seats are Still Available for 2016-2017!
Click Here for More Information.
Click the TADS Button Below to Apply.
2016-2017 Back-to-School Dates
Grades 1-8 begin on Wednesday, September 7th with a 1:00 p.m. dismissal. September 8th and September 9th are 1:00 p.m. dismissals.
Full days for grades 1-8 begin on Monday, September 12th.
Grades PreK 3, PreK 4 and K orientation day will be Monday, September 12th.
The schedule is as follows:
Girls 9:00 - 10:00 am.
Boys 10:30 - 11:30 a.m.
September 13th - 16th are 11:45 a.m. dismissals for PreK 3, PreK 4 and K.
Parent Meetings and Back to School Nights
There is a parent meeting for PreK 3, PreK 4 and Kindergarten parents on Tuesday, September 6th at 6:30 p.m. at OLPR. At least one parent/guardian must attend. This meeting is for PARENTS ONLY. Please do not bring your children with you.
There will be a General Home and School meeting on Thursday, September 15th at 6:30 p.m. in the OLPR gym. This will be followed by Back-to-School Night for Grades 1 to 8.
August Office Hours:
Monday thru Friday
9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Stationery Sale for Grades 1 - 8 will be held on
Thursday, August 11th from 10:00 to Noon &
Thursday, August 18th from 10:00 to Noon
(*Note: stationery for PreK-3, PreK-4 and K are handled by the classroom teachers)
Click here to view 2016-2017 Stationery Lists
2016-2017 Uniform Policy and Dress Code
Click here to view/print.
Students in grades 1 through 8 are required to complete the summer packets that they received at the end of the 2015-2016 school year. If you have a new student and have not yet picked-up your student's summer packet, please do so as soon as possible. Summer packets are NOT optional. All completed packets are due back the first day of school and count as your student's first grades for the new school year.
All students will be required to have an admission card to enter school on the first day. Admission cards can be picked-up at the front office on the following dates/times:
* August 30th from 9am to 1PM
* August 31st from 9am to 1PM
* September 1st from 9am to 1PM.
In order to receive an admission card, all payments on tuition and fees must be current, including any late fees or NSF charges to your TADS account, and all new student (and missing current student) information and forms must be filed to the school office (see below).
New Student Paperwork
Below is a checklist of forms and documents that must be completed for ALL new students and returned to the school office in order for us to create your student's permanent record card. This information is due as soon as possible. We must have all of this information on file in order for your student to receive his/her admission card to enter school on the first day.
• Copy of student's birth certificate (*required)
• Copy of student's Baptismal certificate (*required if your student is Baptized)
• Current immunization records (*required)
• Medical and Dental Forms (*required for new students entering Kindergarten or Grade 1). Click here to view/print form.
• Copy of student's report card (*required for transfer students only. Note: you will also be required to sign a release form at the school office so that we can request transcripts from your child's current school)
• If your student has a learning assessment, a psychoeducational evaluation or an IEP, please provide us with a copy. (*required if applicable)
• If there are any court orders regarding legal and physical custody of a child, please provide us with a copy (*required if applicable)
• School bus form
• After School CARES form
*Note for RETURNING families: if you received communication from us that any of the above forms have not been filed to us, you MUST send in the missing documents in order to receive your student's admission card.
Student Medical Forms
Click here to view/print